I2M: Healthcare Organisations participating in the Matchmaking will be reimbursed with €500 for travel expenses. Last days to apply!
The Innovation to Market (I2M) initiative, within the context of the WE4AHA coordination and surpport action, is happy to announce that participating demand-side organisation will obtain:
- A free ticket for 4YFN. 4YFN is the startup event of the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry, GSMA Mobile World Congress. 4YFN convenes the brightest talent with the greatest ideas to develop the technologies of tomorrow.
- €500 Reimbursement in concept of travel expenses.
The sessions will match demand-related unmet needs from healthcare organisations with supply-led digital solutions. It targets healthcare providers, insurers and pharmaceutical companies looking for a concrete AHA digital solution and who are ready to implement it in their organisation. I2M Partners will:
- Help them to clarify their needs and requirements
- Research the best matching solutions
- Organise a physical event where participants can meet, facilitating introductions and networking.
- The face to face event will be organised in the frame of 4YFN in Barcelona in February 2020.
Demand-side organisations can submit their needs until the 14th November 2019 23:59 CET.
To submit your need, contact [email protected] for additional information.
Related action groups:
A1 Adherence to prescription, A2 Falls prevention, A3 Lifespan Health Promotion & Prevention of Age Related Frailty and Disease, B3 Integrated care, C2 Independent living solutions, D4 Age friendly environments
Relevance to partnership:
Active ageing and independent living, Care and cure, Horizontal issues and framework conditions, Prevention, screening and early diagnosis